Present with Impact
Your presentation skills are just, if not more important than the information you are presenting.
There are few things less inspiring than a dull presentation. You are the pivotal factor in delivering a powerful message. You can bring any topic to life as a skilled presenter.
Common concerns we hear from presenters include:
- How do I manage my nerves?
- How do I deal with challenging people?
- How do I make my presentation impactful?
- How do I deliver a clear and concise message?
This workshop uses proven methods to help engage your audience to buy, work or follow.
Even the greatest presenters had to learn their craft. Your craft journey begins now.
This course is aimed at those new to presenting or those who have presented before who would like to brush up their presentation skills.
Delegates are encouraged to come along with two planned presentations – one business and one personal, using any format they wish. Both presentations must be between 9 and 10 minutes long. If using an electronic format, delegates will need to bring their own equipment i.e. a laptop. A projector will be provided for those wishing to use one.
Benefits to the Delegates
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use simple techniques to cope with nerves
- Engage and adapt to different audiences
- Avoid pitfalls
- Achieve your aim
- Identify opportunities for quick wins
- Tackle difficult questions
- Plan, prepare and present with impact