LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING ONLINE – LEAN SIGMA GREEN BELT PRACTITIONER
What you will learn
This Lean Six Sigma certification online training provides the skills necessary to successfully complete DMAIC improvement projects, including basic knowledge of planning, team problem-solving methods and improvement strategies. The Lean 6 Sigma training combines lectures with practise questions.
Please note: This Lean 6 Sigma course includes a refresher of the content encountered in the Yellow Belt course. It is therefore recommended that delegates who have achieved the Yellow Belt in the Lean 6 Sigma training some practical experience before returning to complete this course.
This is the cheapest Green Belt certification, amongst Lean courses online, that provides the post training support to achieve the credible added certification of the International Lean Six Sigma Institute (ILSSI).
The main focus of this Lean Six Sigma online course is the application of Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methods to real life improvement projects within the delegate’s own organisation. There are two anticipated entry points to this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course:-
- Previous Yellow Belt training: The Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt course covers all of the material taught on the Yellow Belt course. It serves as a refresher and then builds on the participant’s prior Lean Six Sigma training to obtain the Lean 6 Sigma certification – Green Belt.
- No previous training: This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt online does not require a prior training in the Yellow Belt level. All of the material taught at the Yellow Belt level is included in the Green Belt training online.
N.B. It is not a requirement to attend the Yellow Belt training before you attend the Green Belt course.
What is included
At the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Understand Problem-solving and Process Improvement methods
- Plan and manage a real Lean Six Sigma DMAIC project
- Identify the elements of Cost of Poor Quality and waste in a process
- Structure a Measurement System and identify the appropriate metrics to support quantitative process improvement efforts
- Understand Root Cause Analysis and Value Analysis Methods Understand Process Improvement Strategies
- Communicate with key stakeholders and drive change in the organisation
The exam is online – 125 multiple choice questions. It is a 180-minute proctored exam. This is a credible and practical alternative to the IASSC Six Sigma Green Belt exam questions.
Post-Course DMAIC Improvement Project
Following the Lean Six Sigma Online classes, you will gain an added certification from the International Lean Six Sigma Institute on completion of a DMAIC project.
Disclaimer: The International Lean Six Sigma Institute (ILSSI) logo is used under permission. All rights reserved.