Scrum Fundamentals Certified (with exam)
What you will learn
The Scrum Fundamentals Certification course is tailored to help anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum to:
- learn its key concepts, as defined in the SBOK® Guide, and
- obtain a basic understanding of how the Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects.
The course comprises the flow as well as the phases and processes of the methodology and the various aspects involved. Further, the principles are discussed and how the framework can be scaled to meet the needs of the user-organisation.
Basically, delegates will learn key concepts based on the SBOK* Guide as well as gain a basic understanding of how the Scrum framework delivers successful projects.
The purpose of the Scrum Fundamentals Certified exam is to assure a basic understanding of the Scrum framework. The exam is:
- 40 multiple choice questions
- One mark awarded for every right answer (no negative marks for wrong answers)
- To pass, you need to get 30 out of 40 (75%)
- Time allowed is 60 minutes
- Online unproctored exam
On passing the exam, you will be SCRUMstudy Fundamental Certified and your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum and Agile
- Introduction to Scrum
- Overview of Scrum
- Definition and brief history of Scrum
- Why Scrum
- Scrum vs. Traditional Project Management
- Benefits of Scrum
- Overview of A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide)
- Framework of the SBOK™ Guide
- Who uses the SBOK™ Guide
- How to use the SBOK™ Guide
- Scrum Flow
- Scrum Aspects
- Business Justification
- Scrum Phases and Processes
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Scaling Scrum
- Scaling Scrum for Large Projects
- Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise
- Empirical Process Control
- Value-based Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
What is included
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Case Study: To help you prepare for the Practitioner course, we have also added an additional case study.
- Sample Papers
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.