Scrum Master Certified (with exam)
What you will learn
This course focuses on the Scrum Values, Roles, Ceremonies and Artefacts employed to create a good foundation for high performing Scrum teams.
Delegates will learn
- to recognise, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework
- to play the role of Scrum Master in their organisations and help to adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, delegates will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- through participation in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project
- the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum
- use proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organisations
Individuals who will perform the Scrum Master role on Scrum projects, such as:
- Product management
- Business analysts
- Overview of Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- What has Changed
- Agile Methods
- Overview of Scrum
- Definition and brief history of Scrum
- Why Scrum
- Scrum vs. Traditional Project Management
- Benefits of Scrum
- Overview of A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide)
- Framework of the SBOK™ Guide
- Who uses the SBOK™ Guide
- How to use the SBOK™ Guide
- Scrum Flow
- Empirical Process Control
- Value-based Prioritisation
- Iterative Development
- Scrum Aspects
- Business Justification
- Scrum Phases and Processes
- Plan and Estimate
- Review and Retrospect
- Scaling Scrum
- Scaling Scrum for Large Projects
- Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- Maintaining Stakeholder Involvement
- Importance of Executive Support
- 100 multiple choice questions
- One mark awarded for every right answer (no negative marks for wrong answers)
- To pass, you need to get 65 out of 100 (65%)
- Time allowed is 120 minutes
- Proctored online exam
What is included
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Case Study: To help you prepare for the Practitioner course, we have also added an additional case study.
- Sample Papers
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.