Scrum Agile Master Certified (with exam)
What you will learn
Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualisation and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organisations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively.
The Scrum Agile Master Certified professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate after successfully passing the certification exam.
Delegates will learn
- the concepts and practices of Agile project delivery
- about the available Agile methodologies
- to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that are most relevant to their current and future situations
- the proper tools that will enable them to take the lead in Agile projects and to address and resolve Agile issues in their organisation
- Project sponsors
- Product management
- Business analysts
- Agile Overview
- Domains of Agile Practices
- Lean Kanban Software Development
- Extreme Programming
- Test-Driven Development
- Dynamic Systems Development Methods (DSDM)
- Feature Driven Development
- Comparison of Agile Methods
- Best Fit Analysis Tool
- Blitz Planning
- 100 multiple choice questions
- One mark awarded for every right answer (no negative marks for wrong answers)
- To pass, you need to get 65 out of 100 (65%)
- Time allowed is 120 minutes
- Proctored online exam
What is included
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Case Study: To help you prepare for the Practitioner course, we have also added an additional case study.
- Sample Papers
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.