Communicating in a Technical Environment
The specialized content of this course will allow delegates to return to work with a set of tools that can be applied immediately and effectively to noticeably improve their communication style.
In order to extend your influence and authority in your organisation you need to be able to communicate ideas and concepts effectively to a wide audience, and in a non-technical way.
This course is specifically designed for professionals from technical backgrounds.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of effective communication and your role in generating clear communications
- Understand the factors which impact communication
- Appreciate the difference between formal and informal communication
- Choose the right medium of communication for the right audience
- Employ the differences in personal perspectives and the tactics to bring people together
- Use transparent communication to establish trust with your colleagues and clients
- Get to win-win by employing collaborative communication instead of competitive
- Explore your own personal approach to communication using a profiling tool