Audiences now expect a high quality professional performance; increasingly, important decisions are made as a result of presentations. This course will help to move you from a good presenter to a great presenter. This course will be highly participate and is designed to develop presentation skills and build confidence via trainer input, personal assessment and interactive sessions.
Filming of presentations gives a great opportunity to critique your performance and recognise your improvement.
The course is for all levels, including the most senior executives, who seek to enhance their abilities to impress groups and audiences.
- Knowledge of MS PowerPoint and basic presentation experience are required to benefit from this course.
- Please bring two ten-minute business presentations for improvement, rehearsal and delivery as well as a laptop to work on presentation slides.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Structure a persuasive presentation
- Establish credibility with your audience
- Make presentations more dynamic and impactful by using verbal and non-verbal communication to your advantage
- Use the tools of rhetoric and motivational fillers strategically
- Appeal to audience interests and motivation
- Deal confidently with difficult situations and people, involving posing and taking questions
- Develop more memorable visuals