The ability to lead organisations effectively is a key skill of any leader or aspiring leader. In this 2-day workshop individuals will explore the concept of organisational leadership and discover how to lead organisations effectively through an inspiring vision, engaged communities and powerful alignment to become the leader their organisation needs.
The workshop fuses the best of organisational development, training and consulting approaches in a workshop format using exploration, peer feedback and coaching, personal reflection, personal development and action planning to create sustainable leadership development impact.
During the workshop, leaders share and learn from one another’s experiences and co-create ideas and solutions to aid them in their leadership development journey.
This course is aimed at anyone who leads or wants to lead individuals, teams, groups and organisations more effectively.
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
Delegates will learn how to
- Understand the purpose of the workshop and begin to explore the concept of organisational leadership
- Explore the importance and challenges of articulating an inspiring vision and strategy for the organisation
- Explore the meaning and importance of communities on which leaders depend to achieve the vision
- Explore alignment as a component for harnessing the community in achievement of the organisation’s vision for organisational performance
- Synthesise the learning from the workshop, celebrate the journey and consider the way forward
- Action plan
- Circles of influence
- Corporate governance
- Organisational environment
- Performance management
- Personal development planning
- Servant leadership
- Social capital
- Talent management