Lean Six Sigma for Executives and Champions
Lean Six Sigma is at its most effective as a Management System and philosophy that permeates all aspects of an organisation. It is much more than a set of metric-based problem solving and process improvement tools. Executives and Lean Six Sigma project Champions play a critical role in establishing and maintaining a Lean Six Sigma Management System to ensure delivery of sustainable breakthrough results.
Executives and Champions need to understand the key concepts and methods of Lean Six Sigma. Equally important is the need to understand their critical role in aligning, mobilising and managing all elements of the organisation in order to implement a Lean Six Sigma management system. It is when Lean Six Sigma is implemented as a management system that organisations see the greatest impact.
Executives and senior managers whose organisation is considering or has decided to implement the Lean Six Sigma methodology and they want to know more, or implementation has started and they want to better understand their role as Leaders and Six Sigma Project Champions.
At the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The key concepts and methodologies of Lean Six Sigma.
- The key elements of a Lean Six Sigma Management System.
- The challenges and benefits of implementing a Lean Six Sigma Management System.
- How to align the business’s strategic objectives and Lean Six Sigma initiatives.
- Your role as Lean Six Sigma Champions and Leaders.
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Challenges and Benefits
- Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) improvement model
- Project Leader and team selection
- Role of Champions
- Tollgate reviews
- Implementation Roadmap
- Lean Six Sigma Management System
- Role of Business Process Management
- Management Dashboard
- Business Quality Council
- Selecting and reviewing projects
- Lean Six Sigma Leadership