Scrum Product Owner Certified (with exam)
What you will learn
In our Certified Scrum Product Owner training, delegates will learn the Scrum framework and both the fundamentals of being a Product Owner and a wealth of advanced topics. Through a mixture of class room study, exercises, pair discussions and real-world trainer experiences, an attendee will gain strong experiences that will be invaluable help for their first (or next) Scrum project as Product Owner.
Attendees will learn about the key rights and responsibilities of being a Product Owner on a Scrum project. The course will cover how to effectively set project direction for an agile team without destroying the key aspects of performance and self-organisation of the team. This will enable the team to deliver maximum business value early and regularly.
The discipline and feedback culture of Scrum requires support from the Product Owner, who is seen to be a highly rated performer. Delegates will learn how to do fit into this role adequately.
- To provide a deep understanding of the Scrum framework’s philosophy and principles
- To provide practical knowledge of Scrum from a Product Owner’s perspective – including roles, meetings, and artifacts
- To prepare participants to be comfortable in taking on the role of Product Owner in their organisations as well as to manage common issues and roadblocks
- To prepare students to take and PASS the Scrum Product Owner Certified exam!
Delegates will learn
- Delegates will be familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum framework.
- Delegates will be adept in handling the business aspects of the Scrum framework and stakeholder engagement.
- Delegates will be equipped with the knowledge needed to play the role of a Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum framework. This knowledge will include a functional understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Delegates will have knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum
Individuals who will perform the Product Owner role on Scrum projects, such as:
- Product management
- Business analysts
- Agile Overview
- Domains of Agile Practices
- Scrum Overview
- Overview of the SBOK Guide
- Scrum Principles
- Scrum Aspects
- Scrum Phases and Processes
- Transitioning to Scrum
- 140 multiple choice questions
- One mark awarded for every right answer (no negative marks for wrong answers)
- To pass, you need to get 91 out of 140 (65%)
- Time allowed is 180 minutes
- Proctored online exam
What is included
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate’s degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Case Study: To help you prepare for the Practitioner course, we have also added an additional case study.
- Sample Papers
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.